Property tax is a main source of revenue for the Digboi Municipal Board. At present, there are 5339 property holders under the municipal Board area. There is the option of paying tax offline, at the DMB offices.
Any person who owns property in Digboi Municipal Area has to pay property tax.
Property Tax Calculator:
To calculate your property taxes please visit DMB.
Please visit DMB.
Type of Service:
It is an offline service.
- Owners of properties in the state are responsible for paying property tax to the Municipal Corporation.
- The Municipal area is divided into 10 zones.
- Pay all your outstanding property tax on or before 31st March.
- Non-payment of property tax can impose a hefty penalty – (if applicable)
- Property tax shall be paid offline (Municipal offices or at banks)
- Payment can be made either offline i.e. via Cash, DD or Cheque
Whom to Contact if Needed:
DIGBOI MUNICIPAL BOARD,
COMMITEE OFFICE, Muliabari Rd, Digboi, Assam 786171